Allegrezza Harmony is a Rhythm RPG that has players control three mermaid princesses as they go throughout their daily lives of blending into human society and fighting demons from the deep sea who wish to capture them.
I get a lot of emails asking me about fan-translations. Frankly, that's super neat and makes me blush like a bride on her wedding night.
It can take me a while to get to these emails while I'm working on a project, so here are some basic guidelines that might save you some time if you're interested.
1. Go forward with making your translation without my direct permission. I'm not going to stop you.
2. Freely advertise your translation. You deserve to have others see your work.
3. Ask me about any language context related questions. English is a stupid language and I'm totally willing to give further context to improve your translation.
4. Tell me about it. While you don't need to ask me for permission, I'd still like to see your work.
1. Do NOT redistribute the entire game. Your upload should not serve as a pirated copy of any of my projects.
2. Do NOT put your translation behind an additional paywall.
3. Do not add malicious files within your upload.
4. Do not claim to be the game's creator.
Any of these rules being broken may result in the following: